Interested in learning the basics about materials, but not interested in/ or ready for a 1:1 session?
WHAT YOU GET:
A three page PDF with links to all the supplies I currently use.
THE LIST COVERS:
- High-quality paints (acrylic and other)
- Organic materials
- What I use to create texture
- Surfaces I work on/recommend (including linen, canvas, wood panel etc.,)
- Tools I use in my studio (e.g., brushes, tools for texture application etc)
- Shipping supplies (where to source boxes, eco-friendly packing supplies)
- Framing (where I buy my frames, DIY links to make your own) & more
The list will be updated periodically and when it is, you will automatically receive the updated version via email.
I'm hoping this will be helpful for artists just beginning, who may be overwhelmed and/or confused about supplies and where to start.
HOW IT WORKS:
Within a few minutes of your purchase, you will receive the PDF via email. If you have any issues, please contact me at email@example.com.
This is a comprehensive supply list with direct links and brief explanations on some products. It touches on, but does not go into detail on process. If you're looking for in-depth information, a 1:1 session might be right for you!