APRIL/May 2023- all sessions booked
For the first time, I'm offering one on one art coaching sessions.
With degrees in psychology and visual arts and after a 14 year career in education, I'm combining my love of teaching and passion for art to help you navigate your creative path. These one hour sessions will take place via zoom and will cover a broad range of topics (see examples below). Bring your most pressing questions and we'll get into them.
How it works
After your purchase is made, I'll follow up via email within 48 hours to schedule our meeting day & time. I'll also ask for your top 3-4 questions and/or areas that you'd like to focus on during our chat. This info will help me plan for our session. Don't worry if you're not totally sure- we can figure it out together. Our zoom meeting will then be scheduled and an invite will be sent via email.
Who is this for?
This is for you if you're in the beginning stages of your art career. Whether you're a hobbyist or an emerging artist looking to pursue art more seriously, these sessions will be beneficial.
- using different mediums
- using organic materials to build texture
- technique & process questions
- working in collections
- getting started: materials, choosing canvas, prepping your surface
- finishing a piece: different ways to seal and varnish your piece
- shipping: supplies, how to ship, personalizing your packaging
- framing: where to source frames, resources for making your own
- pricing your work
- trouble shooting business-related issues
Wondering if this is right for you? Contact me here
- FREE US SHIPPING